Saturday 18 August 2012

UB40 Ali to judge New Zealand Got Talent!!

Ali Campbell has shown his interested and is now ready to perform accept the judging channel on a hit TV show – New Zealand’s Got Talent.

The reason described for accepting this role as he had a soft spot for New Zealand.

“I love New Zealand, I’ve been here many times, I’ve been coming here since the 1980s,” he said.

“I was asked to be a judge on New Zealand’s Got Talent, and I thought that’s going to let me be in New Zealand for quite a while, instead of rushing in and rushing out again as usually happens.”

He said the he is a big fan of New Zealand music talent.

“I go as far back as The Herbs and those guys. I know them very well,” he said.3

“All of UB40 were self-taught, except for the sax player, so I understand what the contestants will be going through.”


No comments: